CellVault-21 Rechargeable Battery Storage
Protect your spare 21700 battery while keeping it immediately accessible with the CellVault-21.
Premium batteries require protection from physical and environmental damage but need to remain accessible to keep advanced tactical lights running at full power. The CellVault-21 provides the same feature set as our popular CellVault-18 including dual-wall construction & side viewing windows but adds a larger capacity and an upgraded latch that allows for easy installation, especially on tight MOLLE/PALS webbing.
- Holds 1 21700 Rechargeable Battery
- Waterproof O-ring seal rated to IPX7 at 2 meters for 30+ minutes
- Secure metal latch seals and attaches the CellVault-21 to gear
- Silicone foam shock absorber/noise silencer
- Clear side windows allow for gear status checks
- Slim profile: less than 1 MOLLE/PALS column wide for easy integration into existing gear configurations
- Detachable latch installs easily on all MOLLE and can be backed up with the included security pin
- Designed and manufactured in the USA
We have additional premium storage solutions for:
Unlock the bottom latch and open the CellVault-21.
Press the release tab with a screwdriver or similar tool to release the latch from the back strap.
- Insert the back strap through the MOLLE/PALS webbing
- .Align the side tabs and snap the latch back into the back strap.
- Install additional security pin through both the latch and back strap if necessary.
- Verify foam shock absorber is at the bottom of the CellVault-21 tube.
- Insert battery with the positive (+) terminal towards the foam at the bottom.
- Close the latch, making sure no material is caught in the tube/cap interface.