PLH Blem Light Head
Sorry, currently out of stock
These PLH light heads did not pass QC checks for cosmetic reasons. Blems will include small scratches or other small issues with anodizing and or laser engraving. The cosmetic defects are small but we cannot sell these as new. The light is 100% functional. A full warranty is in effect.
This light head is a direct replacement for the Surefire M600DF head. It can be used with the Modlite 18650 body or the smaller Modlite 18350 body. While lumen output is similar to the Surefire® M600DF head the throw is much better suited to a rifle mounted application at almost than twice the amount throw over the M600DF.
- Hand assembled in and tested in the USA
- Lifetime guarantee
- Approximately 1500 out the front lumens and candela is approximately 29,000. It is an excellent overall light head good for indoor or outdoor use
- Drivers are fully potted and tested to withstand select fire SCAR 17 recoil.
- 6061 Series Alum bezel with Mil-Spec Hard Anodizing
- Ultra clear BOROFLOAT® lens allows 98-99% light transmittance.
Lithium CR123 cells are not supported and if used will cause the cells to heat up and possibly explode or catch fire. We recommend the KeepPower 18650/18350 high drain cells which can be found here. Runtime is about 75 minutes with 18650 and about 35 minutes with the smaller 18350 cells.
Do not stack 18350 cells into an 18650 body this can cause the light to malfunction. Only use 18650 cells in 18650 bodies and 18350 cells in 18350 bodies.
If you have question about batteries please check out our FAQ section about batteries here.