Modlite PLHV2 Light Head
This PLHv2 light head is a direct replacement for the Surefire M600DF head. It can be used with the Modlite 18650 body or the smaller Modlite 18350 body or our handheld light bodies.
While lumen output with this light is similar to the Surefire® M600DF head, the throw is much better suited to a rifle-mounted application at more than three times the amount throw than the M600DF. This light is a large step forward from the PLHv1 light. Lumen output is about the same but throw is greatly improved. It is the best balance of flood and throw available.
- Made and assembled in the USA
- Drivers are fully potted and tested to withstand select-fire SCAR 17 recoil.
- Lifetime guarantee
- 6061 Series Alum bezel with Mil-Spec Hard Anodizing.
- Ultra-clear BOROFLOAT® lens allows 98-99% light transmittance.
- Cool White 5700K emitter tint
- Approximately 1350 out the front lumens and candela is approximately 54,000. It is an excellent overall light head good for indoor or outdoor use.
Lithium CR123 cells are not supported and if used will cause the cells to heat up and possibly explode or catch fire. We recommend our Modlite Protected Cells.
|2.1 oz||1 1/4"||1 3/4 "|