Modlite PLH5K Light Head
This PLH5K light head is a direct replacement for the Surefire M600DF head. It can be used with the Modlite 18650 body or the smaller Modlite 18350 body or our handheld light bodies.
While lumen output with this light is similar to the Surefire® M600DF head, the throw is much better suited to a rifle mounted application at more than double the amount of throw than the M600DF. This head also has a slightly "warmer" temperature than our other two light heads, measured and 5000 Kelvin vs our standard 5700 Kelvin. This light head has the most flood and is best suited for PDW and handgun use.
- Made and assembled in the USA
- Drivers are fully potted and tested to withstand select-fire SCAR 17 recoil.
- Lifetime guarantee
- 6061 Series Alum bezel with Mil-Spec Hard Anodizing.
- Ultra-clear BOROFLOAT® lens allows 98-99% light transmittance.
- Natural White 5000K emitter tint
- Approximately 1500 out the front lumens and candela is approximately 29,000.
Lithium CR123 cells are not supported and if used will cause the cells to heat up and possibly explode or catch fire. We recommend our Modlite Protected Cells.
|2.1 oz||1 1/4"||1 3/4 "|