Prior to purchase, please email Support@modlite.com if you have any questions. Or by clicking the "SUPPORT" icon in the bottom right of the browser.
Modlite stands behind the products it builds and sells. If a product fails, contact us at email@example.com to start a claim. We may ask you to trouble shoot the light first. The exception is light head springs and bezel lenses. Both our light head springs and bezel lenses are designed to be replaceable, If you have broken a lens we can send you a new lens and a tool to replace it yourself. We recommend that if you are going to be doing force on force training that you use clear plastic or even clear packing tape to cover the lens as a direct hit from a UTM or SIMS round may or may not crack the lenses.
- Customers are responsible for shipping Warranty/ Returns/ Exchanges back to Modlite Systems.
- Modlite Systems will cover any shipping for a Warranty/Exchange going back to the customer.
- Please allow up to 3 weeks (15 business days) for the warranty, exchanges and returns to be fully processed.
- New products can be returned within 7 days of purchase UNUSED AND UNOPENED for a full refund. We reserve the right to evaluate returns/refunds before a refund is issued. (Please note that the initial shipping of any returned item will not be refunded)
- Discontinued items that fall under warranty will be replaced with a similar or corresponding item
- Batteries are warranted for 2 years from date of purchase, this excludes wear and tear. If the battery no longer takes, or holds a charge please contact us.
Any items shipped back without approval are subject to forfeiture.
Lithium ion batteries may explode or burn due to improper use. A purchaser and user of rechargeable batteries should educate themselves on rechargeable batteries, especially as to charging, discharging, assembly, and storage.
- Never completely discharge batteries (below 2.5V under load or 3V unloaded)
- Charge fully (to 4.2V) before first use
- Use only high quality battery chargers such as the Nitecore D2 model we sell.
- Never try to charge or discharge Li-ion batteries with battery chargers that are not made for Li-ion batteries
- Do not use any rechargeable battery or charger if any visible damage is present, or if known mishandling, accidental or otherwise, has occurred
- Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container (never keep a spare battery loose in a pocket and always use protective cases)
- If a rechargeable battery overheats, hisses, or bulges, immediately quarantine the battery from any combustible materials. After it cools, properly dispose.
Mistreatment / Modifying of batteries can cause serious consequences that can potentially cause harm to individuals.
General Warning: Do not point the light in eyes for long durations (yes, we need to say that)
California's Proposition 65 entitles California consumers to special warnings for products that may contain chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Modlite cares about the health and safety of its customers. We are providing information below to help you make informed decisions about the products you purchase.
WARNING: Lithium-ion batteries and products that contain lithium-ion batteries can expose you to chemicals including cobalt lithium nickel oxide, and nickel, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov