Ghostmen Designs Portal
This product is not needed for PL350 Compatability with Safariland holsters, but can aid in draw smoothness, and offers other improvements listed below.
Introducing the Portal by Ghostmen Designs. Designed to let dirt, brass, gravel, etc to fall out through the bottom of your holster, to ensure that you are able to re-holster your weapon.
After seeing many agencies remove the light plug to allow debris to fall through, Ghostmen Designs realized that doing such resulted in zero protection for the weapon light, and weakened the structural integrity of the holster.
Machined from T6 6061 Aluminum Mil-Spec anodized
Made in the USA
- Remove holster from mount
- Loosen the screw (1/8″ Allen key) on the base of the holster
- Remove the factory plastic plug
- Press the Portal in its place, making sure it is fully seated all around into the channel
- Tighten the screw back up and re-mount the holster
*Only works in Safariland 6000 Series light-bearing holsters.
*Safariland is a Registered Trademark of Safariland, LLC