Protect your premium 18650 & 18350 batteries while keeping them immediately accessible.
Premium, high-discharge batteries require protection from physical and environmental damage but need to remain accessible to keep advanced tactical lights running at full power. The CellVault-18 takes attachable battery storage to the next level with new features like side windows that help you verify gear status, a metal locking latch, and waterproof double-layer construction.
- Holds 1 18650 or 2 18350 Rechargeable Batteries
- Waterproof O-ring seal rated to IPX7 at 2 meters for 30+ minutes
- Folding metal latch for simple installation and positive attachment
- Silicone foam shock absorber/noise silencer
- Clear side windows allow for gear status checks
- Slim profile: less than 1 MOLLE/PALS column wide for easy integration into existing gear configurations.
We have additional premium storage solutions for:
Designed and manufactured in the USAInstallation:
-Unlock the bottom latch and open the CellVault-18.
-Fold the latch flat to reduce profile.
-Insert the rigid strut through MOLLE/PALS Webbing
-Unfold the latch to 90 degrees
-Verify foam shock absorber is at the bottom of the CellVault-18 tube.
-Insert battery(or batteries) with the positive (+) terminal towards the foam at the bottom
-Close the tube and latch, making sure no material is caught in the tube/cap interface.